ARGUN Company is internationally well-known producer of bulletproof vests for outer and concealed wearing, ballistic helmets and anti-riot equipment and more equipment for military, police and security services.
Research and Development department of ARGUN Company is able to develop vests and all other equipment according to exact customer´s high demands. The production capacity of the ARGUN Company is 10 000 pieces of the bullet-proof vests and 5 000 pieces of the helmets per month.
Nowadays ARGUN company is supplying bullet-proof vests for outer wearing with additional protectors of a neck, arms, shoulders and groin in level protection III.A according to the NIJ 0101.04. The ballistic belt and set of hard ballistic plates are part of the bullet-proof vest as well.
The ballistic T-Shirt is a new product in ARGUN’s offer. The ballistic T-Shirt is designed not only for police officers and soldiers performing challenging tasks but also for managers and VIPs in places with potential dangers of attacks. The ballistic T-Shirt is made of functional materials and therefore the ballistic T-Shirt meets all demands for comfortable hidden wearing.
Certificates: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, AQAP 2110
During the last years, ARGUN company supplied own products into more than 30 countries all over the world. For example into EU countries, Middle East countries and Asia countries. Nowadays, ARGUN company is developing its activities in the markets in Germany, north-east Europe and South America and it continues to strengthen the relationship with Middle East countries and west Europe countries.
- Ballistic T-Shirt – New in ARGUN’s offer. The functional T-Shirt with ballistic inserts meets high demands for comfortable hidden wearing and ballistic protection.
- Bullet-proof vests for concealed wearing – The bullet-proof vests for concealed wearing under clothes or above clothes with low weight under 2 kg (L size) with ballistic insert in III.A level protection according to the NIJ 0101.04 (9x19 ACTION 5 v3.5 = 466 ± 10 m/s; 9 mm Makarov v3.5 = 310 ± 10 m/s; 7.62 Tokarev v3.5 = 494 ± 10 m/s).
- Bullet-proof vests for outer wearing – The bullet-proof vests for outer wearing with additional protectors of neck, arms, shoulders and groin. The vests could be equipped by Molle and hard ballistic panel pockets.
- Ballistic helmets — Light and universal ballistic helmets with inner and outer equipment for high demands of users.
- Hard ballistic plates – Hard ballistic plates in the ballistic level protection IV according to the NIJ 0101.04 with thickness 22 mm and weight 2.2 kg. The panels could be drop test resistant according to the NIJ 0101.06.
- Tactic vests and pouches – Tactical vests for common and special uses. Pouches for many types of equipment and magazines.